THE MOST EXPENSIVE SOCCER PLAYER IN THE WORLD

THE MOST EXPENSIVE SOCCER PLAYER IN THE WORLD

Monday, May 31, 2010

Tennis stuff

Hi,
I found some interesting stuff about tennis.
!, The history of tennis dates back several thousand years. An Englishman, Major Walter C. Wingfield, invented lawn tennis (1873) and first played it at a garden party in Wales.
2, Federer and Nadal have been playing each other since 2004, and this rivalry is a significant part of both men’s careers. They are the only men in the open era who have played each other in seven Grand Slam finals.
3, Statistically Borg is indisputably the greatest player who has ver played and Federer is the second greatest of all time.

4 comments:

  1. Wow like my mum used to say you learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon Raphiel is awesome. He is better than Federer i recon anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats cool how they've played each other so meny times.
    and geus what I got in to desert stom for tennis yay
    but any way cool information about tennis and I finily lert something new today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go bekka!!!
    and wow tennis is pretty cool!!!

    ReplyDelete